XIV INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Coordinate Measuring Technique
The aim of the conference is the exchange of information on science and technological progress in the field of designing, software, practice and verification of coordinate measuring machines and also the interaction between coordinate measuring technique and geometrical product specifications.
- Coordinate measuring machines (CMM)
- Theory of coordinate measuring technique
- Measurement uncertainty
- Traceability and CMM inspection
- Coordinate measurement in practice
- Education in coordinate metrology
- Form, orientation, location and run-out measurements
- Gears measurements
- Geometrical product specification (GPS)
- Unconventional 3D measurements
- Machine tools measuring systems and monitoring
- Surface roughness measurements
Venue of the Conference is in the neighborhood of Bielsko-Biała, south Poland, surrounded by beautiful mountains.
The conference will consist of plenary sessions (main presentations), sections and poster sessions. The presentations of CMMs’ manufacturers showing the advances in machine design are also scheduled.
Further details on scientific and social program will be provided later.